Tp-link AC1200 Mesh WiFi Range Extender-RE300
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Extends dual-band WiFi across your home to eliminate WiFi dead zones*
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.***
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)* for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage by showing signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any WiFi router or wireless access point.**
Keep the Whole Home Connected
The RE300 wirelessly connects to your Wi-Fi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. The extender is capable of Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz frequency band and up to 867 Mb/s on 5 GHz.
OneMesh is a simple way to form a mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh range extender to a OneMesh router.
Designed to deliver uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home.
Set up and manage the whole unified network using the all-in-one TP-Link Tether app for iOS and Android.
Create a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Just update the firmware on your supported TP-Link router to OneMesh, then connect the RE300 to the router.
Adaptive Path Selection
Helps to keep your network running at top speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
Secure One-Touch Connection
Simply press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your router, then press the WPS button on the RE300 within two minutes to connect to the network. Once connected, place the RE300 in a suitable location. You can connect the extender to the router via the Tether app or web interface if your router doesn't support WPS.
Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from your existing router at a glance. A white indicator light means the RE300 has a strong signal, while a red light means the extender is too far away from the router.