TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router-Archer D7
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections provide a premium wireless experience
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) port accepts connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable
- TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
802.11ac - The next generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK’s Archer D7 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
Full gigabit wired connections - Ultrafast data transfer speeds
With one gigabit LAN/WAN port and 3 gigabit LAN ports, the Archer D7 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Dual multifunctional USB port
Using the Archer D7’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, you can share a printer with multiple computers and devices on your network and can also share files & media at home or via the ftp server while away from home.
An optimized configuration utility helps owners quickly setup their network. With intelligent auto-detection, the Archer D7 instantly determines the correct connection type without requiring users to enter connection information.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network in a controlled manner without needing to expose private Wi-Fi access codes or other personal data.
Archer D7 supports IPv6, which is the foundation of the next generation of the Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experience.