TP-LINK Smart Wi-Fi Plug
Remote Access – Easy setup and control from anywhere with the free Kasa app (iOS, Android).
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control.
- Grouping – Use Grouping to combine all 3 of your smart plugs on the power strip with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
- Smart Actions – Enable device interconnections and home automation for your Kasa devices. There are three types of Actions that can be created: “Motion Sensing”, “Schedule a Scene” and “Auto-off Timer”
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet
- Supports up to 15A of power to devices
- Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher
- Existing Wi-Fi network required
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Keep energy bills low by effectively managing devices that use the most power. Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
Have your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.