TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring-HS110
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control
- Connects to Wi-Fi – Secure home Wi-Fi connection is required
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
Control from Anywhere – No Hub Required
Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa App*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules, and monitor energy usage.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
*Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 9 and higher) smartphone or tablet.
Lower Your Electricity Bill
Use the Kasa App to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected electronics or appliances. Receive weekly and monthly summaries to define which devices are using the most power. Closely monitoring power-hungry devices can help you better manage energy usage in your home, ultimately saving you money.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug now works directly with Amazon Echo to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create groups for multiple smart plugs and control them all with one command.
Appear at Home While You’re Away
Have the Smart Plug work for you and enjoy peace of mind when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home. No more wondering if you left your appliances on. You can monitor all of your connected devices and power them down.
Convenience for Everyday Appliances
Plug in your humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners and space heaters to keep your home comfortable without running up your electricity bill. You know when the devices need to run, so don’t count on their built in timers. The Smart Plug gives you back the control. You can monitor their electricity use directly and adjust their use accordingly.