Tp-link Omada Wireless Wall-Plate Access Point-EAP225-Wall
- AC1200 wireless with 100Mbps Ethernet backhaul
- Designed for office cubical and hotel room wired and wireless connections
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into 1-gang electric wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Cloud management and Omada App supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more
The EAP225-Wall blends seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slim line design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Wall easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
EAP provides captive portal to maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Free Cloud Centralized Management - Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.Find more on www.tp-link.com/uk.