Tp-link Powerline 600 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender-TL-WPA4220
- Extend wired and wireless network to any room using your home's existing electrical system
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing data transfer rates over a household electric wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router. With advanced HomePlug AV2, TL-WPA4220 is perfect for delivering ultra-fast data transfer speed and brings network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your Wi-Fi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
- Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more
- * The terms 'AV600' is derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate.
- Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other 'AV600' PowerLine devices.
- Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues.
- If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Stable,High-speed data transfer rate
- Up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi Speed
- 2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Free tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app control
Plug & Play with No Configuration Required
Plug the powerline adapter and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA4220 in any desired power outlet. There you go! No configuration is required. Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network
Pair for More Security
Pressing the Pair button enables greater network security and data protection with one-touch 128-bit AES encryption.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Copy the wireless setting from my router to my extender, so you can use the same SSID and password to access the Internet at your home.
1. Connect the extender near the router.
2. Press the WPS button on the router. 3. Within two minutes, press the Wi-Fi button on the front panel of the TL-WPA4220 for one second.
4. When the Wi-Fi LED flashes quickly for 3 seconds and then remains lit. Done! Any changes made to network setting will be automatically applied across the entire network.
Two Ethernet Ports for Wired Connections
With two Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA4220 can run multiple high-speed and reliable wired connections at the same time for devices like smart TVs, PCs, and game consoles. One Ethernet cable is included in the box.
Add-on Unit for Providing Wired and Wireless Network
The TL-WPA4220 is an add-on unit to provide wired connections and Wi-Fi simultaneously, and it must be deployed on the same circuit with other adapters in a set of two or more. There is no need to buy or deploy additional Ethernet cable, and TL-WPA4220 is compatible with any powerline adapters.
Management on Your Smartphone
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app make it easy to control wireless network settings, set schedules for Wi-Fi availability and even control the LED indicators on or off on your adapters from any iOS or Android device.