TP-Link SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN Desktop/Rackmount VPN Router-TL-ER6020
- 64-bit dual core dedicated processor for outstanding performance
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports and 1 Gigabit LAN port
- Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, which helps users establish their VPN more flexibly
- Supports up to 64 IPsec VPN tunnels with a hardware-based VPN engine
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Abundant features including load balance, bandwidth control and access control
- Professional 4kV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible1
What This Product Does
The TL-ER6020 SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router from TP-Link boasts excellent data processing capabilities and an array of powerful functions, including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP VPN, Load Balance, Access Control, DoS Defense and Bandwidth Control. The TL-ER6020 is ideal for small and medium businesses, along with hotels and other settings where a large number of users require a stable, secure connection.
The TL-ER6020 supports pass-through traffic together with multiple VPN protocols including IPsec, PPTP and L2TP in Client/Server mode. It also features built-in VPN engine hardware, allowing the router to support and manage up to 64 LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
With a 64-bit dual core network processor, TL-ER6020 is able to handle multiple tasks while maintaining excellent performance.
Intelligent Bandwidth Allocation
The TL-ER6020 features 1 WAN port and 3 WAN/LAN ports, allowing one device to meet multiple requirements. Intelligent Load Balancing distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of each WAN port to make the most of multi-line broadband. IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions give network administrators the power to flexibly manage how their bandwidth is used.
Peace of Mind Whatever the Weather
Professional-standard lightning protection1 prevents electrical surges from penetrating your network equipment, instead discharging them harmlessly into the Earth. Designed to withstand 4KV of electricity when well-grounded, this router ensures your network investments remain as safe as possible from the wrath of Mother Nature.
1 Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding, and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.