TP-Link Wireless Access Point-TL-WA1201 AC1200
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band.
- Flexible Deployment – Supports Passive PoE to carry electrical power and data simultaneously.
- Multiple Modes – Supports Access Point, Range Extender, Multi-SSID, and Client modes to meet any network needs.
- MU-MIMO Technology – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance.
- Boosted Coverage – Four fixed antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals.
- Captive Portal – Offers a designed portal page for heightened security and marketing.
Gigabit-Class Wired Performance
The gigabit Ethernet port makes full use of gigabit-class bandwidth provided by a local ISP to ensure reliable network connections. It also provides an ultra-fast connection for wired devices such as PCs, IPTVs, and game consoles, etc
Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows your Ethernet cable to carry electrical power and data simultaneously, making deployment effortless and flexible. The simple mounting design make it easy to attach the Access Point to any wall or desktop.
Four external antennas equipped with Beamforming technology concentrate Wi-Fi signals towards your devices to extend reliable Wi-Fi to every corner of your home or office—even over long distances.
Captive Portal provides devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access and offers a unique marketing opportunity for small business to spread their advertising.
Access Point Mode (Default)
Extends your existing wired network and makes it wireless, allowing you to connect all of your Wi-Fi devices.
Simultaneously supports up to four separate SSIDs and VLANs, making it ideal for offices where different departments share a Wi-Fi network
Range Extender Mode
Expands coverage and transmits an existing wireless signal into previously unreachable areas.
Acts as a powerful wireless adapter to connect your wired device to a wireless network.